Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Be obsessed!

May7 2016

I am a Father
I am a King
I am a Warrior for Marriage and Families
This is my kingdom
I stand for freedom
I live, breath, and defend truth
I protect the Queen
Something that Douglas has told me during our bodybuilding sessions, which he calls "forging the body", has really been repeating in my head lately.
"You have to become obsessed"
It has struck me this week that in order to achieve the miracle of complete spiritual, emotional, and physical purity, I have to be obsessed with having it!
What does obsessed look like? Think of any addict, and you have the perfect picture:
I have to have it. I can not go one week, one day, one more minute without having it. I do every conceivable thing to get it, and a good portion of the excitement comes from seeking after it! And when I finally do get it, I am not satisfied and I keep looking for more!
What does it look like if I approach spiritual purity like this?
So, I have begun Warrior Training. I invite you to join me. I am continuously taking notes on what this training becomes as I go, And I will share with you from time to time.
I currently have four books I am reading concurrently - two with breakfast, two before bed (and the scriptures, so three)
HE RESTORETH MY SOUL
ARMOR
THE INFINITE ATONEMENT
HOW TO DATE YOUR WIFE
As I read these together, and include scriptures, conference talks, ARP manual, and other resources, I am dividing my time into two categories:
BUILDING SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH
IDENTIFYING AND STRENGTHENING WEAKNESS AND VULNERABILITY
My actions during the day will consist of these two categories for now, and I am expanding on what they both mean as I continue training.

Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment