Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Every true warrior protects for a cause

April 22 2016


I am a king.
I am a father.
I am a warrior for Christ.
I am a warrior for marriage.
I stand for freedom.
I live breath and defend truth.
I provide.
I lead.
I protect.
I protect the Queen.
Every true warrior protects for a cause, and my cause is freedom.
Freedom from mental tyranny.
Freedom from spiritual bondage.
I cleanse my inner vessel, so that I am filled with enough light to dispel the darkness around others so that they may have moments of true agency, and choose to act for themselves.
This is why I am #limitless. This is why I devote so much time the Limitless movement. I see miracles happen, and I have embodied miracles, because of the tools and techniques I learn, and the tribe that supports me in every situation.
I invite you to join me in this revolution of mind and spirit, because I love you and see the greatness within you.
I love you all.
Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment