Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Be prepared

Cute thing happened at church last Sunday. Many have seen, and asked about, the scissors that I carry on my belt. Here is one of the reasons.
Sitting in sacrament meeting, the music was playing and everyone was hushed. Suddenly, a small boy, probably only 4 years old, walks up to me holding a teddy bear with a bow. Timidly he held the bear out to me and very quietly asked if I would please cut the bow off for him.
First thought: Who is this child? Where are your parents?
Second thought: How does a four year old know that I have the means to cut off his bears ribbon?
Turns out, he really disliked the ribbon on his bear, so his parents sent him to me.
I love the random acts of service I am able to render with my quirky personal traits!

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment