Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Belief requires action

May 9 2016

Day 30
Step 2 - Come to believe that the power of God can restore you to complete spiritual health
"As you take the steps recommended in this guide, you will experience the...truth. It is worth every effort. This program is spiritual, and it is a program of action."
Belief requires action. To truly come to believe in something - a cause, a principle, a person, a thing - I have to MOVE! Disbelief is bred through inactivity. Laziness breeds the "armchair philosopher" who parrots only what he has heard from others, and I realize that is where I lived for the longest time. I wouldn't act, wouldn't move, and I used everyone else's belief to fuel my own testimony.
How am I doing this still today!? In what ways am I allowing my own belief to be stunted, because I don't want to move?
My Warrior Training is my way of breaking out of this and moving forward on my own legs.
What is keeping you comfortable? What inaction are you choosing into that keeps you from developing your belief?

No comments:

Post a Comment