Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

I found my place

July 15

Ankle escapade end Day 1:
My queen is asleep, her foot propped on several pillows and iced, blankets tucked and painkillers taken. The young prince cuddling her in as much protection as he can muster.
I learn more each time I am called to support and care for Marianne beyond the everyday. This time, I finally begin to see my place in her life.
She is the goer, and the doer. She stands strong in the public light, planning and positioning an blessing the world with her power and her healing, and her unique brand of unconditional love. I am so proud of her, and feel blessed every day she chooses me as the one to end each day with.
I used to believe I had to Match her. Be equal to her accomplishments. Do everything she does, the way she does. This time around, I see just how much she relies on me to show up to support her, and how much faith she puts in me.
Right now, I am awake because she may need help adjusting before she can sleep. When the baby cries tonight, I am the one who will rock her back to sleep. I am the one who will pack her things for camping tomorrow. I cook her meals and help her to the bathroom. I make the Facebook post requesting help, arrange babysitters, doctors visits.
I have changed myself, to the point that other honorable men and women feel comfortable coming to my home to celebrate and heal my queen with words and energy of light. I provide for them, their needs and their comfort.
I do not match my Queen in the amazing things she does, because that is her awesomeness.
I am my own kind of awesomeness.
I am Anthony.
I am a warrior king.
I provide, preside, and protect.
I protect the Queen.
I know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment