Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

I deserve to be refined

Post from November 17, 2015

Ok, here's an interesting one. During Inner Circle two weeks ago, I discovered this limiting belief
LB: I don't deserve to live, and everything I receive should be given to someone who does deserve it.
Long story short, in a moment of high emotion based on feeling betrayed, I chose both the belief " don't deserve this" (being betrayed) and "I must not deserve this" (the time of the person). As I grew older, and began being bullied, again the choice "I don't deserve this". Once the betrayer and the bullies were gone, I still had the choice "I don't deserve this", and no one to pin it on, so my brain defaulted to EVERYTHING. Good job, brain. Way to show up in power. I love you, and no release you from enforcing that belief. Here is the new one to enforce:
NB: I deserve to be refinanced. I deserve to be refined. I keep showing up, and I accept everything that comes to me. I let go of what others do so that I have space to receive my stuff, because what I want keeps coming to me. I love me, and I accept me. My birthright is the abundance of creation, and I deserve limitless abundance.
If you want to hear the full back story, give me a call. It was awesome to go through! Thank you, Bonnie, for facilitating this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment