Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

More like falling in love

December 21, 2015

This song is very close to me right now, because it is really the journey I am taking. Falling in love with my Savior, and learning that He has always been in love with me, and as that knowledge becomes a part of me, following His pattern of living isn't hard anymore. It is an act of love, not simply belief. It really is giving my heart, not only my allegiance, because my love for Him and His for me bind us in a way that transcends simple loyalty to an ideal.
I am coming to love myself and Marianne more as I come to love my Savior, and have been blessed with clarity and inspiration as my life come more to focus on Him.
Music video by Jason Gray performing More Like Falling In Love.
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment