Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Warriors Prayer

November 18, 2015

This is now part of my daily prayer routine!
"Father, please grant me an increase in the Spirit of Discernment, so I will recognize Satanic attacks in time to win each battle.
Father, please help me to observe, discern and understand the attacks and fighting methods Satan will try on my mind, heart and spirit.
Help me to discover and develop techniques and weapons (actions, words, thoughts, feelings and chemical switches) sufficiently effective to win the battles that come my way.
Please fill me with the desire to work hard to train…to become stronger, faster and more precise with these techniques and weapons…sufficient to win the battles.
Please help me to remember why I am fighting and why I am training so hard…so I will be filled with the motivation and courage necessary to protect my life, my (future) wife, my (future) children and our freedom!”
I encourage all who are being attacked by the modern day Satanic warfare technique, known as sexual addiction (or any other issue for that matter) to print off a copy of this prayer and include it in your daily prayers for at least 21 days in a row…and watch what will happen to your heart and mind as you gain all that you need to win this war!
by,
Maurice W. Harker, CMHC

No comments:

Post a Comment