Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Service

First meeting:
Step 12- Service
Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of the atonement of Jesus Christ, share this message with others and practice these principles in all you do.
What stood out the most to me today, was the section in the book that says "the message is that God is a God of miracles, just as he has always been."
Being a part of the Limitless Tribe had made a huge difference in how I see this 12-step program now, and what it means to serve overs with the message that God is a God of miracles, and that WE are His miracle workers.
I expect miracles in my life. I see miracles happen daily, weekly, and to people closest to me.
I see miracles happening over the next ninety days, as I am excited to see them happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment