Warrior Guardian

Warrior Guardian

Saturday, October 8, 2016

I am worthy of myself

Lately I have fallen back into the cycle of comparing myself to others, especially Marianne, and basing my success on what they are doing, and what I perceive I SHOULD be doing. I forgot to love myself.
Breakthrough for yesterday:
LB: I am not worthy of myself. I have done so many things that are not in alignment with my highest self, and I am not worthy of my birthright.
NB: I am a great and powerful spirit child of the Most High King. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Master, and I serve only Him. I am committed to my own success and to His success, which is to bring me home to Him. There is only learning and growing. I am worthy of the blessings of my birthright. I am worthy of my highest and best self.
Thank you, Kara, for the breakthrough yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment